Modular GSM VoIP Gateways for IP-PBXs with 4 GSM ports that use standard SIP protocol for connecting VoIP PBX directly to the GSM cellular networks to take advantage of low cost calls to and between GSM mobile phones.
- 4 GSM ports for communication over a SIP-to-cellular connection
- World wide GSM Network support (850/900/1800/1900) MHz.
- Ethernet connectivity and full IP compatibility with existing routers and WAN infrastructure.
- SMS Sending and Receiving.
- G.711 –a Law codec support.
- Configuration and management using a web browser.
- Direct IP-PBX to GSM connection
Physical & Environment
|Operating Environment||0~40 degree C, 0~90% Humidity|
|Dimension||320 x 180 x 60 mm (W x D x H)|
|EMC/EMI||CE, FCC Class B|
|Power Requirement||12V DC|