Unify all your voice, video, data and mobile applications
In today's fast-paced, demanding business world, it's imperative you have the ability to share mission-critical information immediately and seamlessly. Unified Communications allows you to streamline your business process by integrating effective communication and collaboration solutions including messaging; voice, video and web conferencing; mobile applications and social software. Customer collaboration and tele-presence allows you to increase customer satisfaction through face-to-face collaboration.
At IPGATE IT Solutions, we understand the value of a converged IP network infrastructure that gives users more effective communication options and productivity-enhancing applications, while reducing the high maintenance costs of managing separate voice and data infrastructures. With our extensive experience in IP convergence, we are uniquely qualified to team with the IT professionals in your organization to create an effective, scalable, and visionary technology solution.
Scalable, Distributable, and Highly Available.
Unify Voice, Video, Data, and Mobile Applications
Cisco Unified Communications enables Enterprise-sized organizations to communicate more effectively—strengthening the connections among employees, customers, and partners resulting in improved customer service and increased productivity and profitability. Businesses can collaborate in real time using applications like call-routing, contact-management, voice-mail, e-mail, mobile IP soft phone, and more—in an integrated, easy-to-use interface. The solution makes it easier for employees to access information and experts for faster task completion and issue resolution.
IP Phones, VoIP Gateways, Multimedia Applications
Cisco Unified Communications Manager extends enterprise telephony features and capabilities to packet telephony network devices such as IP phones, media processing devices, voice over IP (VoIP) gateways, and multimedia applications. Additional services, such as unified messaging, multimedia conferencing, collaborative contact centers, and interactive multimedia response systems, are made possible through open telephony APIs.
Features and Benefits:
Cisco Unified Communications Manager is installed on the Cisco 7800 Series Media Convergence Servers and includes the following features:
Highly scalable, supporting up to 30,000 lines per server cluster.
- Applications Support
Able to support a full range of communications features and applications, including SIP-based applications.
Highly available for business continuity, supporting multiple levels of server redundancy and survivability.
- Telephone Sets
Support for a broad range of phones to suit varying user requirements.
- Multiple Operating Systems
Choice of operating system environments: Windows server-based implementation or Linux-based appliance model implementation.
Available in an easy-to-manage single-server solution, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition, that combines call-processing and messaging.
Advanced Collaboration for Mid-Size Companies
An ideal choice when migrating from analog, digital, or hybrid-PBX phone systems
Cisco Business Edition 6000 (formerly Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition 6000) is designed for organizations with up to 1000 employees and is an ideal choice when migrating from analog, digital, or hybrid-PBX phone systems.
The solution offers premium voice, video, mobility, messaging, presence, and contact center features on a single platform and provides core communication capabilities that medium-sized businesses need for improved collaboration across the value chain.
Enabled by virtualization technology, Cisco Business Edition 6000 consolidates multiple applications on a single platform and therefore allows medium-sized businesses to reduce their total cost of ownership (TCO) and improve productivity of their employees.
The high-availability features supported by the solution make Cisco Business Edition 6000 ideally suited for companies that require mission-critical voice, messaging, and contact center capabilities.
An Integrated System
Cisco Business Edition 6000 contains voice, unified messaging, mobility, presence availability, contact center agent support, and video capabilities. These features are integrated as an all-in-one system using VMware server virtualization technology. This provides highly flexible configuration options, and the low total cost of ownership vitally important to businesses with limited IT resources.
Feature and Capabilities
Among its many benefits, Cisco Business Edition 6000:
- Lowers Total Cost of Ownership (TCO): Integration of multiple applications through VMware virtualization technology on a single server reduces capital expenses.
- Consumes Fewer IT Resources: Centralized architecture makes it easy to install, upgrade, back up, or add users.
- Increases Employee Productivity: Features include powerful speech recognition voicemail and advanced mobility, such as single number reach.
- Increases Employee Collaboration: Desktop client provides presence status, instant messaging, click to dial, screen sharing, and a voice and video soft phone.
- Empowers Mobile Computing: Next generation business tablet delivers mobile computing and collaboration with Cisco Cius.
Simple, Affordable All-In-One Communications
Deploy a cost-effective and highly reliable unified communications solution in your small office with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express (formerly Cisco Unified CallManager Express). Embedded in the Cisco IOS Software that provides call processing for Cisco Unified IP phones, this solution enables the large portfolio of Cisco access and integrated services routers to deliver a comprehensive set of features commonly used by business customers.
Feature-Rich for up to 240 Users
Cisco® Unified Communications Manager Express provides call-processing for Cisco IP phones. Cisco Unity Express offers voice-mail and automated-attendant capabilities for IP phone users connected to Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express. The voice-mail and automated-attendant capabilities are fully integrated into the Cisco access router using a network module (NM) or advanced integration module (AIM). With this solution, the Cisco portfolio of access routers delivers features similar to those of a key system or hybrid private branch exchange (PBX), plus the rich data and routing capabilities expected on the new Cisco® integrated services routers designed specifically for voice services and the award-winning Cisco multi-service access routers, which many organizations already have deployed in their networks.
Customers can now deliver IP Telephony to their small sites and branch offices with a solution that is very simple to deploy, administer, and maintain. Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express with Cisco Unity Express provides customers with a cost-effective, highly reliable, feature-rich solution for an office deployment of up to 240 users.
Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express provides the following benefits:
- A cost-effective, converged voice and data solution inside Cisco Integrated Services Routers
- Key system and small PBX features, plus innovative convergence applications for up to 240 users
- Increased user productivity with Cisco Unified CallConnector for Microsoft Office, a presence-based
- Windows application that gives users call control, location, and status of other users
- Single number reach function, which can forward incoming business calls to mobile or home phones based on user-specified call handling rules
- An intuitive GUI for easy installation, adds, moves, and changes
- Internetworking with Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Industry-leading investment protection for future growth
Cisco Unified Customer Contact solutions provide an open, strategic platform that extend Customer Service beyond simple phone transactions and the traditional contact center to unique content-rich customer centric experiences. These solutions let you uniquely personalize communication with individual customers through a variety of media including voice, Web, e-mail, and video.
Use Cisco Unified Customer Contact solutions to:
- Make customer service agents more efficient and productive
- Deliver powerful self-service solutions that will enhance customers’ experience
- Build an IP-based customer interaction environment to adopt a new generation of customer-centric applications with highly flexible deployment models
- Provide personalized service through unique customer-centric experiences
Cisco Unified Contact Center Express:
- Simplifies business application integration
- Eases agent administration
- Increases agent flexibility
- Provides efficiency gains in network hosting.
Intended for both formal and informal contact centers, this unified solution also delivers:
- Sophisticated call routing
- Comprehensive contact management
- Robust e-mail management
- Chat and Web collaboration
- Outbound dialing capabilities
- Easy-to-use administration features
- Simplified installation, configuration, and application hosting