IPGate provides IT installation, integration, consultancy and implementation services for Zimbra commercial and Zimbra open source/community edition.
The Zimbra is available in three server product editions: ZCS Open Source Edition, ZCS Network Edition (Starter, Standard and Professional), please see the product comparison chart.
Zimbra Collaboration Server is an enterprise-class open source email, calendar and collaboration server. With the most innovative web application available today, Zimbra boosts the productivity of users on any desktop and dramatically reduces TCO compared to legacy platform vendors.
Other key advantages include advanced compatibility with existing desktop email clients, over-the-air sync to smart phones (iPhone, Android, BlackBerry) as well as better server scalability and more efficient administration.
- Rich and secured email, with spam protection
- Personal, group and shared calendar
- Global address book and personal contact management
- Sharing and simple document management
- Mobility with iPhone, Blackberry, Android or with mobile web for email address book, task list and calendar
- Desktop sync with any email clients, including Microsoft Outlook and Zimbra desktop
- Email Archiving and Discovery for compliance and practical use
- Ajax based web interface tool for simplified systems management
Services IPGate Provides
- Pre-installation Consultancy
- Capacity planning and hardware scaling
- Integrate Zimbra with other collaboration systems
- LDAP/ds396 for directory service and authentication
- Migration from Google app, Microsoft exchange
- High availability
- Hosted service
- Onsite and remote support
- Maintenance and system upgrade
- Systems troubleshooting
- Yearly maintenance for support and administration